Monday, December 26, 2011

My Bookworm Santa


I joined My Bookworm Santa this year hosted by Bree from The Magic Attic and Michelle from Book Briefs. I had fun putting together a package for Larissa Brunken. I filled it with various bookmarks, a book light, a puzzlebook, candy, and a book from her wishlist called

If you are Larissa and not received this package yet it is on the way...delivery confirmation continues to be updated for delivery on Dec 27, 2011.

I have not received my pressie yet but am still anxiously waiting as well. lol I still have some milk and cookies waiting for Santa and once he shimmeys down my chimney I will be back to update this post. :)

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Jennifer! Hope you get yours soon. I am waiting too. If you would like to see what I sent out it is at http://www.alaskanbookcafe.com/2011/12/my-bookworm-santa-secret-santa-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating in the event. I will look up who your bookworm santa was and contact them to see if I can find out the location of your package :)

    ReplyDelete