Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Book Review - Mason's Gray by Geri Goodwin

Mason's GrayMason's Gray by Geri' Goodwin

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Synopsis: Impossible To Resist...
Rock Icon, Brody Mason, steers clear from commitment at all costs. When an unforeseen accident draws him to the new neighbor, Morgan Gray, he finds her impossible to resist. His stubborn attitude and playboy ways will not be enough to keep the barriers from faltering.
Two strangers, two completely different lives meld together. Fate or coincidence? Either way, love found them when they weren't looking for it.



My Thoughts: I can't believe this was a debut! So so good!

A quick, short, and really fun read that I gobbled up in one sitting! I think I really related better to Mason's Gray than a good many other romance stories because the main characters were older folks, empty nesters so to speak, who weren't even really looking for romance but it sort of landed in their laps once their paths crossed.

This story was full of comedy and intimate moments lurking on the pages and was a joy to read with one of my most favorite moments being when Morgan's children came to visit and realized by accident not only was their mother dating but whom it was she had been dating! It was already a fun read but once all the kids, hers and his, were tossed in, it was a whole new kind of fun!

*I was provided a copy for an honest review.

Find Your Copy Here

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. i love book surprises, especially when they are a debut novel.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete