Monday, April 24, 2017

Country Crock Buttery Sticks


I was recently sent a box of Country Crock Salted Buttery Sticks with Sunflower Oil for free for testing purposes and an honest review so I teamed up with my mom and we had us a good time baking up some cookie bars! We did 3 different variations (chocolate chip, Butterfinger, and then a mixture of chocolate chips, Butterfinger, and peanutbutter) The ones with peanutbutter were my fave but all were tasty! Yummm!


Unlike other butter sticks we were able to take these straight from the fridge and toss right into our recipe without having to wait for them to reach room temperature! That was awesome because I have little patience and I always forget to lay things out for that purpose.


As you can see I am not the only impatient one....LOL Doesn't mom look like she's begging them to hurry up? And you see the coffee pot is ready to go! Nothing like a good homemade cookie with a cup of coffee!


Our finished product! Don't they look so yummy? I wish I had one left!

0 comments:

Post a Comment