Monday, September 8, 2014

Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask




About Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask: Join millions and experience the Dead Sea's natural wonders...

Bursting with Goodness
Dead Sea mud is full of natural minerals, salts and nutrients, proven to have repairing and healing properties for our skin.

Sent from Mother Nature
Filtered down from the surrounding mountains, layers of fine salt, sand and clay deposits have developed over centuries to form the black mud of the Dead Sea. Our mud has been harvested straight from its bed.

Enriched with Organic Ingredients
Our mud is the best we could get our paws on. All we've done is added a few all organic ingredients to ensure it remains fresh for your skin to enjoy.

Proven to Naturally Improve the Appearance & Feel of our Skin
- Tone, tighten and improve skin texture.
- Exfoliate, unclog and purify pores. Help rid your skin of blackheads and imperfections.
- Draw out unseen excess oils and impurities.
- Moisturize and stimulate skin collagen to help fight wrinkles.
- All natural and organic ingredients. Paraben free.

Show off your Bareface
Banish those bad skin days and reveal a Barefaced more confident you. Skin will feel beautifully bare, purified and rejuvenated. This good skin feeling with brighten up your complexion and your day.

My Thoughts: I had been wanting to try mud masks before but just never have for one reason or another so when I got the chance to try out the Barefaced one I jumped on the opportunity.

I cleaned my face real good before using the mud mask, applied, and left on around 10 minutes as per the instructions. It was a bit different than other type masks I have tried and I must admit I felt kinda funny smearing "mud" on my face although it is a practice that has been used for ages! Once I got past that initial reaction the cream was cool to my face which felt lovely in this hot hot weather lately and although it did have a slight "earthy" aroma it was not overwhelming to me so that was a definite plus!

I've only used the product once so far so I can't say I have noticed any drastic changes but upon rinsing it off my face did feel a bit smoother and soft. I will continue using it maybe once a week or so.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment