Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Product Review - Ateevia Botanica

Ateevia Botanica is an all natural topical treatment for the
long-term relief of persistent joint aches and muscle
discomfort. The deeply penetrating botanical formula is safe
and fast-acting. Recommended by physicians, physical
therapists, and chiropractors to soothe joints, muscles,
and tissues.
It has weird brownish green color but that's just because it's made using natural ingredients. It has a very mild smell if any at all which is great for me because it doesn't clash with any of my perfumes.

We suffer with a lot of arthritis pain so we mainly used it on our wrists and lower back and in between my shoulders where I seem to ache a good bit and at first all I felt was a faint tingling when it was rubbed on and was worried that maybe it wasn't going to work because most creams have a burn to them and your always told that's when you know it's working. LOL

I did not straight away begin to feel much relief but after applying several times a day for a couple of days my pain has diminished now way more than what I had been dealing with and I am able to get out and enjoy myself more.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment