Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Review - Beast of Darkness by Lisa Renee Jones

Beast of Darkness by Lisa Renee Jones
Released: July 1, 2008
Publisher: Silhouette
Age Group: Adult
Pages: 288 pages
Format: Paperback
Source: Bought
Rating: 2/5
Sarah is a mortal who hears the voices of spirits. Driven by tragedy, she chases sightings, investigating the supernatural. Called to Nowhere, Texas, she finds not ghosts, but terrible danger...and demons.

A soldier in the war between good and evil, Max is one of the oldest demons, stained by centuries of darkness, fighting to keep others safe without hope for himself.

Betrayal and loss haunt both of them, keeping them from finding peace. And yet to save an entire town, Max and Sarah must do the impossible: let go of the past, and find a future with each other.

Love is their only weapon. Nowhere is the battleground.

This is their last chance.
This was okay but I almost gave up on it several times. Started out good but then it just kinda started sizzling out after about the first chapter. I did not read the first two books of this series but I just don't feel they would of made much difference on my thoughts of it.

Nothing in it really stood out for me from any of the other zillion paranormal romances I have read nor did I ever connect or feel anything towards any of the characters and that is a must for me to enjoy a story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment